The people who designed White Clover have worked on the retail side of the bridal industry, and we understand its unique requirements. We understand that...
- Retailers risk unsold inventory in dealing with a multitude of size options.
- Bridal emergencies happen, and rush orders are to be expected.
- "I don't know" and "maybe" are unacceptable answers.
- We designed our wholesale practices to fit retailers' needs.
Products and Policies Designed for Bridal Retailers
- A refined set of products designed to meet customer needs without creating confusion.
- One Size Fits Most sizing whenever practical to minimize unsold inventory.
- No order minimums.
- Online ordering complete with drop ship options, and shipment tracking.
- Shipping options with USPS and UPS. Choose whichever option works best for each order.
Create an Account
Creating an account is free, fast and simple. Gownslips.com is set up so you can show your retail customers the products they are ordering complete with large images and detailed product information. Shown on this web site are suggested retail prices.
To set up an account with White Clover and begin ordering online simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a unique wholesaler ordering code. Use your wholesaler code at check out and any items you have placed in your shopping cart will be discounted from the shown retail pricing to our great wholesale prices.
Placing Your First Order
Once you have established an account and have received your wholesaler ordering code you can place an order online any time by adding your items to the shopping cart, when you proceed to check out you will be asked for a coupon code. Enter your wholesale number we have provided you with. You will be emailed an invoice and tracking number as soon as your items ship. Please give us a call with any questions at 1-800-790-4325.